custom configuration - Fargo double door with left,right and top sidelights
Doors are manufactured after the order has been placed through the website.
Production time for our doors:
door named FARGO - production takes 9 weeks
door named STA - production takes 5 weeks
door named LIM - production takes 8 weeks
Size door with frame:
Width from: 64.2" to 83.9"
Height from: 78.7" to 94.5"
Left and Right glass panel width with frame:
from 7.9" to 31.5"
Top glass panel height with frame
from 7.9" to 31.5"
Colour: Anthracite sapphire, smooth anthracite, silver gray, walnut, wenge, golden oak, white structure, mahogany, winchester, swamp oak, black, bleached oak, turners oak
Opening way: opening inwards, opening outwards
Electronic Opener T-bar (button + electric strike + power supply): only Straight T-bar
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside it is filled with PUR polyurethane foam and wood. The thickness of the door slab is 2.1 inch. Dual sealing system - one seal is in the dap of the frame and the other is located in the supporting part of the door slab. They reduce vibration and protect your house from losing the heat. They don't change their volume under the influence of atmospheric conditions. The door frame has anti-burglar reinforcements in hinge parts and locking points.
The door set includes:
- Door and the door frame with two gaskets;
- Two independent locks (multi-point locking mechanism) providing anti-burglary security solutions;
- Two sets of inserts with the keys;
- Normal door handle (T-bar long handle as an additional option);
- Viewfinder (in the case of solid doors);
- 6x adjustable hinges (3x on each side) that provide anti-burglary protection;
- Aluminum threshold with the gasket;
- 3x anti-theft bolts.
Thermal and soundproof specification:
- R value for the glazed door slab is R=5.16
- R value for a full door slab is R=5.79
- acoustic insulation 31 dB (applies to doors without glazing)
- glass doors are made of triple glazing packages.
The door is already mounted onto the frame (prehung door), which saves you all the work. The door is completely ready for installation.