The price includes TAX
Doors are manufactured after the order has been placed through the website.
Production time for our doors:
door named STA with glass panel - production takes 6-7 weeks
door named FARGO - production takes 7 weeks
door named LIM - production takes 12 weeks
Door width with frame:
37.2" (33.5" door slab)
41.1" (37.4" door slab)
Door height with frame:
Glass panels width with frame:
from 7.9" to 19.7"
Top glass panel height with frame:
from 7.9" to 19.7"
Colour: winchester, smooth anthracite, golden oak, walnut, wenge, dark anthracite, white
Opening way: Right hand (RH) - opening to inside, Left hand (LH) - opening to inside, Right hand reverse (RHR) - opening to outside, Left hand reverse (LHR) - opening to outside
T-bar (long vertical handle): YES, NO
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside it is filled with PUR polyurethane foam and wood. The thickness of the door slab is 28.7". Dual sealing system - one seal is in the dap of the frame and the other is located in the supporting part of the door slab. They reduce vibration and protect your house from losing the heat. They don't change their volume under the influence of atmospheric conditions. The door frame has anti-burglar reinforcements in hinge parts and locking points.
The door set includes:
- Door and the door frame with two gaskets;
- Two independent locks (multi-point locking mechanism) providing anti-burglary security solutions;
- Two sets of inserts with the keys;
- Normal door handle (T-bar long handle as an additional option);
- Viewfinder (in the case of solid doors);
- 3x adjustable hinges that provide anti-burglary protection;
- Aluminum threshold with the gasket;
- 3x anti-theft bolts.
- acoustic insulation 25 dB (applies to doors without glazing)
The door is already mounted onto the frame (prehung door), which saves you all the work. The door is completely ready for installation.