Garage doors are manufactured after the order has been placed through the website.
Garage doors - production takes 9 weeks
Up-and-over garage door is intended for use in single-family housing and utility rooms. The door is designed to be installed both in heated and non-heated rooms. The door is available as insulated and non-insulated. The door construction includes frame, door leaf and horizontal (under the ceiling) guides. The door skin is T-10 galvanized steel sheet with vertical, horizontal or slanted layout. The door is sealed on all sides. The door is to be installed in the opening or behind the opening. The door is available in manual and power-operated version.
Now the CONNECT garage door can have new ornamentation motifs fixed between the leaf panels. The motifs are available in wood-effect colours (golden oak and nut brown), in stainless steel and any RAL colour. The result may surprise you. This seemingly small detail unexpectedly changes the garage door leaf in an impressive element of the façade.
- the door leaf made of galvanized steel sheets T-10, with vertical, horizontal or slanted infill design, or of galvanized perforated steel sheets
- frame parts are bolted
- leaf profiles are connected with special accessories
- crossbar to connect horizontal guides and side slides
- springs system designed to facilitate the door leaf operation
- springs are protected with sleeves
Requied hole in the wall:
width from 74.8" to 108.3"
height from: 74.8" to 106.3"