Doors intended for use in multi-family and single-family housings. Solid construction and very good technical parameters guarantee satisfaction with use.
39.7"x81.5" total size with frame (35.4" door)
43.6"x81.5" total size with frame (39.4" door)
39.7"x80" total size with frame (35.4" door)
43.6"x80" total size with frame (39.4" door)
Colour: Metbrush, grey, Graphite metallic, anthracite, White laminate, bleached oak, winchester, golden oak, Dark walnut, Dark oak
Opening way: Right hand (RH) - opening to inside, Left hand (LH) - opening to inside, Right hand reverse (RHR) - opening to outside, Left hand reverse (LHR) - opening to outside
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside are filled with foam and wood.
- safety system through the use of multipoint locks and anti-theft bolts
- resistant to atmospheric factors
- good indicators of thermal insulation through the use of appropriate filling and a system of
- double seals
- colors in natural shades of wood combined with distinctive stamping pattern fit perfectly with the rest of carpentry of the building and its interior
- leaf thickness - 2.1"
- Thermal insulation ratio Ud=1.3 W/m²k
- leaf filling - CFC-free polyurethane foam
- stamping - deep
- leaf made as rebate version
- material - galvanized steel sheet, covered with wood-laminate
- frame made of laminated steel sheet 0.1"
- system of double seals
- possibility of shortening the leafs by 0.8"
- burglary protection class 2 in accordance
- aminated wood leaf
- frame + stainless steel threshold tempered steel grate
- basic multi-point lock + additional lock class 5
- regulated reinforced hinges. 3 pcs.
- ant-theft bolts 6 pcs.
- lock regulation
- handle GAMA,one class key system
- wide-angle peephole (height of the hole adjusted to stamping)
- shortening to required dimensions (max. 0.8")
- masking bottom bar (it regards individual shortening)
- stool for external doors inwards-open
- bumper strip
The installation space between the frame and the wall can be up to 1.6 inch in total
Frequently Asked Questions: click here to check